- Fill out your personal information on this page.
- You will be called by a Smart Group career coach to make an initial appointment and complete some information here and there if needed. If you only need the coaching, our consultant will already make an initial appointment.
- The Smart career coach analyzes this intake and discusses it with you. By mutual agreement you make the choice for follow-up appointments.
- The chosen program is started at a time that suits you.
- All interview information and results of tests will be kept confidential for a maximum of one year and will only be shared with you as the applicant of the program.
- After 2 weeks there is a follow-up to see if there is still a need for further guidance.